WOMEN'S DAY WORSHIP SERVICE
Join us on Sunday, Oct. 8, 2023 | 9:15am
Proclaimer: Rev. Belinda McCastle
Lead Pastor, Wesley Chapel UMC in McDonough, GA.
- Theme: Reset, Refresh, Rejoice: Declare God's Glory
- Scripture: Psalm 34: 1-3 (NIV)
- Colors: Purple / Lavender / Pink / Gold - Purple will be the leading color.
- Reception: Immediately after Worship Service in the fellowship hall
Worship in person or virtually at one of the following locations:
Questions: Annette Frazier at email@example.com
- Date: Saturday, Sept. 23, 2023 | 10:30am-12:30pm
- Theme: “Joyful Awakening”
- Registration: Due to overwhelming demand, all tickets have been sold. Thank you!
MDF ONLINE SILENT AUCTION
begins Monday, Sept. 11, 12:01am
and ends on Thursday, Sept. 21, 11:45pm
Diaper Collection Challenge | “How Refreshing: I’ve Been Changed!”
All Ben Hill ministries, fraternities, sororities, and individual contributors are being challenged to donate the most diapers and diaper products.
- Collecting Diapers, Pull-ups and Wipes in support of the Center for Black Women's Wellness, Our House GA, Hope Atlanta, and our own Food Bank.
- We are accepting any type and any size diapers and pull ups, as well as, any size brand baby wipes.
- DROP OFF PERIOD: Sept.3 to Oct. 1 after Sunday service or on Wednesdays at the Food Bank Drive-Thru.
- FINANCIAL DONATION: No time to shop but you still want to support the Diaper Challenge? Make a financial donation on the Ben Hill website HERE.
Questions: Vernita Burford at firstname.lastname@example.org
WOMAN'S DAY CHOIR
Join the WOMEN’S DAY CHOIR
and Declare God’s Glory!
Choir rehearsals 7pm in the sanctuary on:
Mon., 9/11 , Tue., 9/19
Mon., 9/25, Wed., 10/4
Contact: Angela Mathew, Choir Director at email@example.com
WOMAN'S DAY RAFFLE
High Museum Oasis Experience
- Ben Hill United Women in Faith invites you to enter the RAFFLE to receive (or give) an opportunity to Reset, Refresh, Rejoice with a coveted High Museum Oasis experience!
- Ticket price: $10 (2 tickets to the High Museum Oasis event)
- Ticket sales: On the lawn (Sept 17 & 24) Online (Sept 17-24)
- Raffle Ticket purchase/Women’s Day donations. Eff: Sept. 17
- Click HERE to PURCHASE on the Ben Hill giving portal.